CPI Mail Preparation Services are usually used in conjunction with our Laser Printing Services, and provide additional paper handling capabilities along with our expertise in USPS sortation and mailing requirements.
- Input can be direct from you, or from our own Laser Printing Services.
- Folding of documents for insertion into envelopes. We can fold a single mail piece, or nest fold a multi-page mailing, the number of pages nested can even vary within each envelope in the mailing.
- Insertion of documents into envelopes. Inserting is usually one laser printed piece containing variable data and the mailing address, plus up to 5 static inserts, such as brochures.
- Insertion of very thick mail pieces, such as coupon books.
- CPI has its own permit number, which we can use to pay postage on your behalf if you do not have a permit of your own.
- Mail sent without a permit imprint (aka indicia) can be metered with the insertion phase.
- All USPS packaging, traying, sacking, labeling, and reporting requirements are met.