California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Disclosure:
CPI DOES NOT COLLECT OR SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CLIENT/CONSUMERS.
CPI DOES NOT RELEASE ANY CLIENT/CONSUMER INFORMATION TO OTHER ORGANIZATIONS.
This information includes the client data supplied by the client as well as other confidential information learned by CPI regarding the client's business. CPI collects only relevant information required to deliver the services requested by our clients. Data may only be retained for backup, audit, or other operational purposes. Data shall be destroyed or deleted when it is no longer needed for providing client services.
Exceptions to this policy:
- Required filings with the IRS.
- Required reporting to the USPS related to mailing services provided to our clients.
- Sub-contractors and consultants needed to perform services for clients.
- Court ordered requests for information.
- Other lawful requests from governmental agencies or regulatory authorities.
- Information specifically authorized for release by our clients for marketing samples, verification of mortgage, or other purposes.
CPI BUSINESS PARTNERS DO NOT COLLECT OR SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CLIENT/CONSUMERS.
It may be necessary for CPI to share information with our Service Providers in order to deliver certain services requested by our clients. We carefully choose the companies who provide support services for CPI. CPI may disclose information to the following types of outside business partners:
- Sub-contract vendors that deliver services or products on your behalf (like forms/envelope printers and mailing service specialists).
- Overload, backup, and disaster recovery sub-contractors.
- Independent contractors, such as technical systems consultants.
- All Business Partners acting on your behalf are obligated to keep your information confidential and CCPA compliant.
CPI CUSTOMER INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
CPI TAKES THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF ALL DATA ENTRUSTED TO US VERY SERIOUSLY.
Sensitive Customer Information is regularly used by CPI in the delivery of products and services requested by our clients. We protect this information from unauthorized access using a combination of policies, procedures, and data systems to protect against foreseeable internal and external threats.
These policies have been communicated to all staff and will be followed at all times. Any losses of data or suspected unauthorized access will be communicated immediately to affected clients.
Employee Background Checks
- Credit checks on all prospective new hires.
- Criminal background review of all prospective new hires.
Limited Physical Access
- Combination door locks on computer server rooms, warehouse access doors, and lockbox payment processing areas.
- Numbered, “no duplication” keys issued to employees.
- Public entry is only available at a single staffed reception area and only during normal office hours.
- User passwords required for login at all workstations. Workstations are logged off or locked when not in use.
- Group password access controlled by department.
- Hardware firewall systems at the single external access to the public internet.
- Software firewall systems at individual workstations.
- Virus protection on all workstations
- Spyware protection on all workstations
- Access logging of all authorized access (and unauthorized attempted access) to FTP sites.
- Encryption of data transmission to and from CPI systems as required by clients.
- Web access via SSL encryption (using Verisign).
- Individually encrypted files using unencrypted transmission modes.
- PGP encryption